Breathe Deep Boston
Join us on November 4, 2017
Donate To This Event
Register Now! Donate Volunteer
Register by mail Donate by mail
Saturday, November 4, 2017
DCR's Baxter Park, Assembly Row, Somerville, MA
Schedule of Activities
- 10:00 am: Check-in/registration
- 10:30 am: Program
- 11:00 am: Walk - stroller accessible and wheelchair suitable for most
- All morning: DJ • Silent auction • Vendor marketplace • Kids' activities • Memory wall • Refreshment station
Is this a fundraising event?
Fundraising is a very important facet of our Breathe Deep event series. Money raised helps to change outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education, and support. You and your donors get the satisfaction of knowing you're making an important difference in the lives of people affected by lung cancer.
Fundraising for LUNGevity is easy and fun! You get your own online fundraising page and a helpful guide; plus, we offer an outstanding rewards program. Find out more about all these tools here.
How can I get an event T-shirt?
Register by October 7 to guarantee your event day T-shirt.
How do I volunteer for event day?
Breathe Deep Boston is recruiting volunteers to help on event day. Jobs include registration, check-in/t-shirt distribution, refreshments, kids activities, route marshals, set-up and breakdown. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do on event day?
Check-in for pre-registered participants and event-day registration will open at 10:00 am. Look for event signs and volunteers in orange T-shirts to direct you.
What else should I know?
- The event is rain or shine. Please come prepared for inclement weather.
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), checks, and cash will be accepted at the event.
- Your fundraising rewards certificate will be emailed to you four weeks after the event. All funds collected online through November 18 will count toward your reward. Check out our rewards here!
- If you have any questions or need help with the fundraising tools, email us at events@LUNGevity.org or call (312) 407-6100. Our team is here to help you!
Follow this event!
See event photos on Facebook