Breathe Deep Cincinnati
Join us on November 4, 2017
Donate To This Event
Register Now! Donate
Register by mail Donate by mail
1-Mile or 5K Walk & Fun Run
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Theodore M. Berry International Friendship Park, 1135 Riverside Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Free parking is available in the Friendship Park parking lot and the Montgomery Inn Boathouse parking lot.
Schedule of Activities
- 9:00 am: Check-in/registration
- 9:00 am: Team Photos
- 9:45 am: Program
- 10:00 am: Walk/Fun Run - perfect for walkers of all abilities, plus strollers, wheelchairs, bicycles, and pets!
- Immediately after walk: Closing ceremony
- All morning: Raffle • Music • Refreshments
Friday, November 3
3 PM – 6 PM
7433 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227
Tri-State Running Company Mariemont Store
Anyone who picks up their packet at this time will be entered into a drawing to win a pair of running shoes ($120 value)!
Sunday October 15
10AM – 11:30AM
812 Russell Street, Covington, KY
Learn more HERE!
Potbelly Give Back Night
Friday, October 20
5PM – 8PM
2692 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45208
Potbelly will donate 25% back to LUNGevity Foundation’s Breathe Deep Cincinnati. Learn more HERE!
Remember or Celebrate a Loved One
Join in a memorable balloon launch in honor or in memory of someone you love. Balloons can be purchased here in advance for a $3 donation per balloon or on event day for a $5 donation per balloon. At the event you can write your personal note and release your balloon in memory or in hope!
Is this a fundraising event?
Fundraising is a very important facet of our Breathe Deep event series. Money raised helps to change outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education, and support. You and your donors get the satisfaction of knowing you're making an important difference in the lives of people affected by lung cancer.
Fundraising for LUNGevity is easy and fun! You get your own online fundraising page and a helpful guide; plus, we offer an outstanding rewards program. Find out more about all these tools here.
How can I get an event T-shirt?
Register by October 7 to guarantee your event day T-shirt.
What do I do on event day?
Check-in for pre-registered participants and event-day registration will open at 9:00 am. Look for event signs and volunteers in orange T-shirts to direct you.
What else should I know?
- The event is rain or shine. Please come prepared for inclement weather.
- Free parking is available in the Friendship Park parking lot and the Montgomery Inn Boathouse parking lot.
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), checks, and cash will be accepted at the event.
- Your fundraising rewards certificate will be emailed to you four weeks after the event. All funds collected online through November 18 will count toward your reward. Check out our rewards here!
- If you have any questions or need help with the fundraising tools, email us at events@LUNGevity.org or call (312) 407-6100. Our team is here to help you!
Follow this event!
See event photos on Facebook
Take Out Lung Cancer Partner