Breathe Deep Seattle
Join us on August 19, 2017
Donate To This Event
Register Now! Donate
Register by mail Donate by mail
2.4 Mile Walk & Fun Run
Saturday, August 19, 2017
Seward Park, 5895 Lake Washington Blvd. S, Seattle, WA, 98118
The venue is easily accessible from I-5. Parking is available throughout the park with several handicap spaces.
Schedule of Activities
- 8:30 am: Check-in and registration
- 9:00 am: DJ and activities begin
- 9:30 am: Program and awards
- 10:00 am: 2.4 Mile Walk and Fun Run begins - perfect for runners and walkers of all abilities, plus strollers, wheelchairs, bicycles and pets!
- Immediately after walk: Refreshments, Pinwheel Garden, and photos
Is this a fundraising event?
Fundraising is a very important facet of our Breathe Deep event series. Money raised helps to change outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education, and support. You and your donors get the satisfaction of knowing you're making an important difference in the lives of people affected by lung cancer.
Fundraising for LUNGevity is easy and fun! You get your own online fundraising page and a helpful guide; plus, we offer an outstanding rewards program. Find out more about all these tools here.
How can I get an event T-shirt?
Register by July 22 to guarantee your event day T-shirt.
What do I do on event day?
Check-in for pre-registered participants and event-day registration will open at 8:30 am. Look for event signs and volunteers in orange T-shirts to direct you.
What else should I know?
- The event is rain or shine. Please come prepared for inclement weather.
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), checks, and cash will be accepted at the event.
- Your fundraising rewards certificate will be emailed to you four weeks after the event. All funds collected online through September 2, 2017 will count toward your reward. Check out our rewards here!
- If you have any questions or need help with the fundraising tools, email us at events@LUNGevity.org or call (312) 407-6100. Our team is here to help you!
Follow this event!
See event photos on Facebook