Breathe Deep Amador
Join us on October 28, 2017
Donate To This Event
Register Now! Donate
Register by mail Donate by mail Purchase an Honor Marker
5K Walk, Fun Run, & Carnival
Saturday, October 28, 2017
Italian Picnic Grounds, 581 CA-49, Sutter Creek, CA 95685
Schedule of Activities
- 8:30 am: Check-in/registration
- 9:00 am: Program featuring inspiring survivor stories
- 9:30 am: Walk/Fun Run - perfect for runners and walkers of all abilities, plus strollers & wheelchairs!
- Immediately after walk: Closing ceremony
- 10:30 am to 1:00 pm: Halloween Carnival/Fun Fest featuring a costume contest, carnival games for kids, food, Chinese Auction, dunk tank, Hope rocks, face painting, and more!
Is this a fundraising event?
Fundraising is a very important facet of our Breathe Deep event series. Money raised helps to change outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education, and support. You and your donors get the satisfaction of knowing you're making an important difference in the lives of people affected by lung cancer.
Fundraising for LUNGevity is easy and fun! You get your own online fundraising page and a helpful guide; plus, we offer an outstanding rewards program. Find out more about all these tools here.
How can I get an event T-shirt?
Register by September 30 to guarantee your event day T-shirt.
What do I do on event day?
Check-in for pre-registered participants and event-day registration will open at 8:30 am. Look for event signs and volunteers in orange T-shirts to direct you.
What else should I know?
- The event is rain or shine. Please come prepared for inclement weather.
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), checks, and cash will be accepted at the event.
- Your fundraising rewards certificate will be emailed to you four weeks after the event. All funds collected online through November 11, 2017, will count toward your reward. Check out our rewards here!
- If you have any questions or need help with the fundraising tools, email us at events@LUNGevity.org or call (312) 407-6100. Our team is here to help you!
Follow this event!