Breathe Deep NEPA
Join us on June 3, 2017
Donate To This Event
Register Now! Donate
Register by mail Donate by mail
5K Walk & Fun Run
Saturday, June 3, 2017
Kirby Park (Martz Amphitheatre), Market St., Kingston, PA
For GPS, use the address 280 Market Street. Parking will be available at the entrance to the park; look for the balloons.
Schedule of Activities
- 9:00 am: Check-in/registration
- 9:00 am: Team photos
- 10:00 am: Program featuring inspiring survivor stories, plus awards for top fundraisers
- 10:30 am: Walk/Fun Run - perfect for runners and walkers of all abilities, plus strollers, wheelchairs, and pets (if cleaned up after)!
- All morning: Honor Wall—bring photos and messages to post • Entertainment • Refreshments • Raffle
The RailRiders mascot, Quill will make a special guest appearance at the walk!
Is this a fundraising event?
Fundraising is a very important facet of our Breathe Deep event series. Money raised helps to change outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education, and support. You and your donors get the satisfaction of knowing you're making an important difference in the lives of people affected by lung cancer.
Fundraising for LUNGevity is easy and fun! You get your own online fundraising page, a helpful guide, and our free mobile fundraising app. Plus, we offer an outstanding rewards program. Find out more about all these tools here.
How can I get an event T-shirt?
Register by May 6 to guarantee your event day T-shirt.
What do I do on event day?
Check-in for pre-registered participants and event-day registration will open at 9:00 am. Look for event signs and volunteers in orange T-shirts to direct you.
What else should I know?
- The event is rain or shine. Please come prepared for inclement weather.
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), checks, and cash will be accepted at the event.
- Your fundraising rewards certificate will be emailed to you four weeks after the event. All funds collected online through June 17, 2017, will count toward your reward. Check out our rewards here!
- If you have any questions or need help with the fundraising tools, email us at events@LUNGevity.org or call (312) 407-6100. Our team is here to help you!
Follow this event!
See event photos on Facebook