Tribute FundsCreate a page
A Tribute Fund is a simple and meaningful way for a family or other group to honor or remember their loved one while helping others affected by lung cancer.
You can create your own Tribute Fund in just a few steps:
- Create a page.
- Set a goal (if desired) and customize your page.
- Invite people to donate in honor or memory of your loved one.
It will be helpful to have the following on hand before you start:
- A name for your tribute fund
- A couple of sentences to use as your personal fundraising message (some general wording about LUNGevity will be provided). You'll be able to edit this later if you change your mind.
- Your fundraising goal amount (put in $0 if you don't wish to set a goal)
- Your contact information; you'll also be asked to set a password for your account
And for customizing your fundraising page:
- A photo of yourself to use as your profile picture
- A photo to accompany your personal fundraising message - often a picture of the person your fund is honoring or memorializing
Need help? Contact Becky Bull at bbull@LUNGevity.org or call (312) 407-6100.