We want to help you make your fundraising experience as stress-free as possible, so we came up with a few ideas to get you started. Once you find the right event for you, email us at email@example.com for advice on getting started.
Food is a central part of everyone’s lives. Why not host a night for food to give back?
- Give-Back Night: Many restaurants will donate a percentage of their profits to a nonprofit
- Dinner Party: Host a dinner and set up a tablet for your guests to donate online at the event
- Holiday Party: In lieu of gifts to exchange, ask your guests to make a contribution
- Mixology Class: Get together with your closest friends and learn how to make your favorite drink
Do you love to get your heartbeat up? Inspire your friends with an event centered on one of your favorite activities!
- Cycling: Plan out a race in your neighborhood
- SoulCycle: Work with your favorite studio to create a night centered on LUNGevity
- Yoga: Find your inner peace with a give-back yoga night
- Zumba: Get into the groove with a local studio for a good cause
Become a jack-of-all-trades by hosting a class to learn a new skill with your community.
- Beginner Music Lesson: Do you play an instrument? Offer to teach a class and donate the profits
- Paint and Sip Class: Many studios offer a give-back night once a month to the nonprofit of your choice
- Flower Arranging Class: Learn to create a vibrant arrangement for any season in this unique event
- Holiday Card-Making Class: Host a card-making class for your favorite holiday to get into the spirit and donate to your favorite cause