Breathe Deep Atlanta
Join us on May 6, 2017
Donate To This Event
Register Now! Donate
Register by mail Donate by mail
5K Walk & Fun Run
Saturday, May 6, 2017
Piedmont Park - Charles Allen Gate, Charles Allen Dr. and 10th St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
See driving and parking directions below
Schedule of Activities
- 9:00 am: Check-in/registration
- 10:00 am: Program featuring inspiring survivor stories
- 10:15 am: Walk/Fun Run - perfect for runners and walkers of all abilities, plus strollers, wheelchairs, bicycles, and pets!
- Immediately after walk: Closing ceremony with awards for top fundraisers and team
- All morning: Snacks • Music • Team photos • Pet bandanas for sale
Is this a fundraising event?
Fundraising is a very important facet of our Breathe Deep event series. Money raised helps to change outcomes for people with lung cancer through research, education, and support. You and your donors get the satisfaction of knowing you're making an important difference in the lives of people affected by lung cancer.
Fundraising for LUNGevity is easy and fun! You get your own online fundraising page, a helpful guide, and our free mobile fundraising app. Plus, we offer an outstanding rewards program. Find out more about all these tools here.
How can I get an event T-shirt?
Register by April 8 to guarantee your event day T-shirt.
What do I do on event day?
Check-in for pre-registered participants and event-day registration will open at 9:00 am. Look for event signs and volunteers in orange T-shirts to direct you.
What else should I know?
- The event is rain or shine. Please come prepared for inclement weather.
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), checks, and cash will be accepted at the event.
- Your fundraising rewards certificate will be emailed to you four weeks after the event. All funds collected online through May 20, 2017, will count toward your reward. Check out our rewards here!
- If you have any questions or need help with the fundraising tools, email us at events@LUNGevity.org or call (312) 407-6100. Our team is here to help you!
Follow this event!
See event photos on Facebook
Driving and Parking
The nearest MARTA stations are Midtown and Arts Center, both located just a few blocks from Piedmont Park.
Parking in and around the park is very limited. Park visitors are strongly encouraged to utilize public transportation. If you drive, you may wish to download the Piedmont Park map and driving directions to the SAGE Parking Facility.
By Bike/on Foot:
Park entrances open to pedestrians and cyclists include:
- Park Drive Bridge (access Park Drive from Monroe Drive)
- 10th Street & Charles Allen (park runs along 10th Street from just west of Monroe Drive on 10th Street to a block short of Piedmont Avenue & 10th Street)
- Piedmont Avenue & 12th Street
- Piedmont Avenue & 14th Street
For more information, visit http://piedmontpark.org/visit/directions.html